Dream•sync

...where I attempt to synchronize my latest dreams...
...with my current reality...

Is the week over yet?

Lunchtime at work....I need to get out and refresh.  My head is pounding

Good news!  Found out that my Uncle Rick & Aunt Chris & the boys will be coming for Easter.....should make for a very interesting weekend....

I've learned a lot this week when it comes to home improvement projects....the flooring in the bathroom and entryway I finished early this week at Joshua's parents place.  The finishing touches are going to be put on later tonight and this weekend.  I had a brief dream that Joshua's mom came home early and wanted all the old handles put back on the cupboards.....which I don't think will happen...lol

God has been teaching me to trust Him for my personal security...had a freaky thing happen early this week which I won't go into...in any case...i'm off to grab lunch and get my head screwed back on straight....I will be glad when 5 o-clock comes around.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Author

My photo
Jesus paid it all, All to Him I owe; Sin had left a crimson stain, He washed it white as snow.

Lux et Veritas

But I will hope continually
and will praise you
yet more and more.
My mouth will tell of your righteous acts,
of your deeds of salvation
all the day,
for their number
is past my knowledge.
With the mighty deeds of the Lord GOD I will come;
I will remind them of your righteousness, yours alone.


Psalm 71: 14-16

Subscribe via email




Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers