Dream•sync

...where I attempt to synchronize my latest dreams...
...with my current reality...

no type :)

Well, no type on the blog that is.  I've been doing plenty of code typing for the company's new website. 

Yes, that's the reason for my blogging absence.  Many intense hours of sitting.  Which sounds like a HUGE oxymoron LOL.  How can one be intense while sitting? 

Anyway, back to the update.  And what and update it will be!  Photos, video, and descriptions galore - just not on this post.  This post is just to let you know I'm still here. Before I blog I need to work.  And I need to buy some Muse music.  Wow.  Really loving the Thrive stream from FLN.  Check it out: http://www.fln.org/flplayer/?station=thrive

Yes this post is disjointed.  That's what happens when I get home at oh...  really early in the morning... and get about....well....not a lot of sleep :)

3 comments:

yeah! Christine blogged. waiting patiently for more

SO good to hear from you!! I was starting to worry!!!;)

yeah! Love you & So glad your enjoying Thrive! :) I of course am partial too it as I voiced a lot of the inspo thoughts on it! lol It's good to know ppl are listening to it & liking it!

Post a Comment

Blog Author

My photo
Jesus paid it all, All to Him I owe; Sin had left a crimson stain, He washed it white as snow.

Lux et Veritas

But I will hope continually
and will praise you
yet more and more.
My mouth will tell of your righteous acts,
of your deeds of salvation
all the day,
for their number
is past my knowledge.
With the mighty deeds of the Lord GOD I will come;
I will remind them of your righteousness, yours alone.


Psalm 71: 14-16

Subscribe via email




Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers