Dream•sync

...where I attempt to synchronize my latest dreams...
...with my current reality...

So I've decided to start a new blog.. partly because the one I was using hasn't been touched in at least a year, and partly because I'm currently going through a pretty significant life rearrangement right now. So what better way to celebrate then to vent to everyone out in the ether about it :)

When I get a chance I'll decorate my new online space. And I'll probably transfer some online content, namely my dreams which are very vivid and detailed. Still are, I just haven't had an outlet to start documenting them again. Soon...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Author

My photo
Jesus paid it all, All to Him I owe; Sin had left a crimson stain, He washed it white as snow.

Lux et Veritas

But I will hope continually
and will praise you
yet more and more.
My mouth will tell of your righteous acts,
of your deeds of salvation
all the day,
for their number
is past my knowledge.
With the mighty deeds of the Lord GOD I will come;
I will remind them of your righteousness, yours alone.


Psalm 71: 14-16

Subscribe via email




Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers