Dream•sync

...where I attempt to synchronize my latest dreams...
...with my current reality...

Think I finally settled on a theme and photo. Since the URL is dreamsync I went with that...and the photo is one I took off my deck. Always been a goal of mine to capture lightning shots. Got my first one in Hilton Head last fall - lightning over the ocean. This would be my second official capture - and not enhanced by Photoshop either :) Hopefully I'll get in the habit of posting more photos here. Went hiking yesterday evening and grabbed a few. Also managed to get soaking wet and step on a rather large thorn. Worth it? Yeah. But playing volleyball tonight might be a challenge seeing as I'm limping :)

Listening to: "A Tear in the Open" from Just Be - Tiesto
Reading:
Just finished 'The Secret of the Seventh Son'. Interesting concept, but a bit too much 'questionable' material.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Author

My photo
Jesus paid it all, All to Him I owe; Sin had left a crimson stain, He washed it white as snow.

Lux et Veritas

But I will hope continually
and will praise you
yet more and more.
My mouth will tell of your righteous acts,
of your deeds of salvation
all the day,
for their number
is past my knowledge.
With the mighty deeds of the Lord GOD I will come;
I will remind them of your righteousness, yours alone.


Psalm 71: 14-16

Subscribe via email




Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers