"Speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into him who is the Head, that is, Christ."Hello all.. just thought I'd pass this along. It was written back in 2005 and I found it today on Boundless. Thought it was a great reminder of the responsibility that comes with blogging...
http://www.boundless.org/2005/articles/a0001341.cfm
Listening to: Munch 3 [Remix] from the Oddworld: Munch's Odysee Soundtrack
Reading: 'In The Courts of the Sun' by Brian D'Amato. Just finished it this morning. A lot of language that didn't need to be in there, as well as other material. Interesting storyline, but kind of ended on a downer. It's the first in a trilogy though I'm not sure I will continue it when it becomes available. Hoping to pick up my next book this weekend at the book sale :)
Studying: 'Living Beyond Yourself' by Beth Moore. Week 4: The Joy of the Lord is Our Strength. Had to reschedule with my friend because of visiting coworkers. We both feel like we're being hindered in this study for whatever reason. Which is even more incentive to keep doing it.
FB Friends: Read it in situ here: dreamsync.blogspot.com


0 comments:
Post a Comment