So in just two days a lot has happened. Some good, some not so good.
First, the 'not so good'. My Dad's been dealing with some ministry stuff - I'd ask that you'd pray the Lord would give clarity and wisdom to him and all involved. I could see it on his face last night after the meeting - he was weary and it showed.
The other not-so-good - we've drained Dad's cabin fund, a.k.a. my apartment fund. I'm honestly not worried about it - the Lord will provide the funds we need to complete the work in His time. And he's provided me a job so I'm guessing that's where the funds will initially come from. So no more rare book purchases for a while :)
The good - well, the Lord is always good :) In this case I'm referring to the chocolaty goodness that mentioned in the post title. Look for that shortly...
Listening to: "Black Balloon" by the Goo Goo Dolls from 'Dizzy Up the Girl'
Reading: 'Post Mortem' by Patricia Cornwell. First Kay Scarpetta novel and it's dark. Interesting to go back and read it when I know some of the story from her later novels.
Studying: 'Living Beyond Yourself' by Beth Moore. Week 5: Peace Be with You. Had a good time at Bible Study last night. Hard to persevere through last night's video session for some reason. We're sticking with it regardless.
Posted by
Christine


0 comments:
Post a Comment