1:32 pm Local time
What a whirlwind trip thus far...
In bed after the square dance followed by packing at 12:30 AM this morning... 2:30 AM wake up via cell phone alarm... loading up the car and heading to Rochester and encountering 2 deer... that's right - 2 deer on the highway while I was doing 75. I am VERY happy with my brakes and God's grace to allow me to see them in time to stop :)
Made it to the airport and proceeded to get picked to have me camera bag examined more closely, i.e. everything came out of it and had to be scanned... I didn't realize how much tech I had stuffed into it lol
Got on the plane and headed to Dulles... arrived, hung out and got on the plane to Denver. So here I sit in the Denver terminal waiting for the last flight of this leg of the trip... Salt Lake City :)
I am looking forward to getting to the hotel tonight... and showering... and enjoying the pool... not to mention enjoying the scenic drive up to Logan.
And in case any of you are wondering why I'm giving so much info out on the blog - well - seeing as I no longer live alone and so therefore don't have to worry about my apartment being unoccupied... and how I don't allow Google to index my site for search engines... yeah. I'm ok with giving you a day by day review of the trip.
So I'm hoping to upload photos of this leg later tonight. Denver's got some weird site blocking software (though still thankful for the free WiFi)...
More to come!
Posted by
Christine


2 comments:
I love hearing about vacations! Look forward to hearing more about your trip to...how many different states? Sounds like a blast! :)
site blocking on a wi-fi? that's weird.
Anyway hope you have a great time and safe travels. though I never have heard or tornadoes having travel difficulties.
Post a Comment