Dream•sync

...where I attempt to synchronize my latest dreams...
...with my current reality...

So before I entered the Blogger blogging world I had a xanga blog.  One which I've always thought about transferring to this one.  So last night I found it, logged in and went back.  Way back.  My first post was Thursday, February 10, 2005.  I apparently had the same issues with perfectionism then as I do now :)

I'm going to post these separately and label them 'Flashback'.  That way it's a bit more obvious - and I'll also be giving it the original post date too.  Enjoy :)

Flashback - First Post Ever.

Listening to: "Last Tango in Paris" by Gotan Project from their 'La Revancha del Tango' album.  Think French-Argentinian Tango music.  Very cool.
Reading: Started 'Captain Blood' which is not taking me nearly as much time to read as I thought it would.  Finding it interesting reading thus far.
Crafting
:
Still stitching a baby shower gift.   
Studying: Michael Warden's  'Alone with God'. Also digging back into the Beth Moore study on the Fruit of the Spirit. 

2 comments:

This is going to be great Christine! I love reading stories from "way back"!:)

I enjoy reading my own blog posts from when I first started blogging too...it's always interesting to see what's changed and what's stayed the same!

Post a Comment

Blog Author

My photo
Jesus paid it all, All to Him I owe; Sin had left a crimson stain, He washed it white as snow.

Lux et Veritas

But I will hope continually
and will praise you
yet more and more.
My mouth will tell of your righteous acts,
of your deeds of salvation
all the day,
for their number
is past my knowledge.
With the mighty deeds of the Lord GOD I will come;
I will remind them of your righteousness, yours alone.


Psalm 71: 14-16

Subscribe via email




Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers