Dream•sync

...where I attempt to synchronize my latest dreams...
...with my current reality...

9:17 Local time (Mountain Time)

Just a quick update - Katie and I are packing up from our hotel here in West Yellowstone and heading out to the park today.  Tonight we'll be getting in to Jackson where I'm hoping to be able to upload photos from the day :) 

Now off to see the sights!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Author

My photo
Jesus paid it all, All to Him I owe; Sin had left a crimson stain, He washed it white as snow.

Lux et Veritas

But I will hope continually
and will praise you
yet more and more.
My mouth will tell of your righteous acts,
of your deeds of salvation
all the day,
for their number
is past my knowledge.
With the mighty deeds of the Lord GOD I will come;
I will remind them of your righteousness, yours alone.


Psalm 71: 14-16

Subscribe via email




Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers