| Currently Playing The Saint: Music From The Motion Picture Soundtrack By Various Artists It's in my car :) see related |
hmmm..first post....ever....I've been drawn into the Xanga web and I'm curious to find out where it might take me....I'm thinking that I'm going to enjoy the catharsis of posting. And hearing what others have to say about my psyche.
Actually I should be unpacking considering I just moved. Lots of boxes and stuff everywhere...when I finally get settle this will be a great place....if I could only learn how to curb the urge to procrastinate... Eventually (I'm thinking in a week or so) I'll have to have people over. Which means it will have to be decorated and clean.
The only problem with this is that I find I'm over analyzing what I write. It's my curse....ah well. More later. I'll post a dream from my dream journal and see what kind of response get.


0 comments:
Post a Comment