Dream•sync

...where I attempt to synchronize my latest dreams...
...with my current reality...


Currently Playing
Donnie Darko (Score)
By Michael Andrews, Roland Orzabal
Mad World
see related

Wow what a week.......Monday was killer, then I left for Atlanta GA to train customers---the training was in Athens on Wednesday.  Had the largest group yet for training--over 50.  It went really well.  Flew back on Thursday and took the day off work.  I think I had picked something up from one of the customers at training----a few were really sick......Went to work on Joshua's parent's house.....inhaled WAY too much plaster dust and saw dust.....and now I'm paying for it with a massive case of Bronchitis....Friday was back to work.....it was CRAZY busy...always is after a trip.....but it's my last one for a very long while......

This past weekend got to spend time with Emily B.  Happy Birthday!  And had a GREAT time.....*sigh*

Anyway.....need to get to work....I'm actually going home tonight.....not traveling anywhere, nothing planned....no work to do (outside of unpacking my place......yep....not done yet...haven't been home but 3 days in the past month)...

Lata....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Author

My photo
Jesus paid it all, All to Him I owe; Sin had left a crimson stain, He washed it white as snow.

Lux et Veritas

But I will hope continually
and will praise you
yet more and more.
My mouth will tell of your righteous acts,
of your deeds of salvation
all the day,
for their number
is past my knowledge.
With the mighty deeds of the Lord GOD I will come;
I will remind them of your righteousness, yours alone.


Psalm 71: 14-16

Subscribe via email




Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers