| Currently Playing Newsboys Remixed By Newsboys Entertaining Angels see related |
And Happy Presidents' Day......Though I'm happy about the day I wish the banks weren't closed...except for my Aunt's credit union....she needs a break every once in a while!
Anyway, had an intersting couple of dreams last night.....I'll journal them out first and then copy them in later.....really strange.......
Woo Hoo! My Aunt Ann and My Grandpa B might be coming out for Easter Weekend as well......My family, Grandparents on my mom's side (affectionately called 'G&G') and possibly my Uncle Rick and Aunt Chris and boys (from whom I got the nickname 'balsteeno') may be coming out......I'm still working on the details with my parents, but it will be great no matter who comes.
I'm looking forward to having my parents come to Heritage on Easter Sunday morning....especially since everyone has prayed for them through my Dad's surgery and recovery. It will be good to put a person with the answered prayer--God is GOOD!!
k....Gotta get back to work. Unlike my Credit Union, I don't have the day off


0 comments:
Post a Comment