Hello there :) I'm at lunch and since I'm pretty sure I won't have a chance to put anything in here till tomorrow night I've added the promised dream from my journal, so here's one from May 16, 2002. It's a longer one....enjoy.....
I was at a school—one with dark red brick walls and deep mahogany wood doors and windows. I was dressed in a ‘school girl’ outfit—red and deep green plaid skirt and white top. I think my hair was in pigtails as well. I had a little black backpack. I remember walking through the halls looking for a specific room—when I found it my Aunt Ann was in there; she was the teacher. I went in and noticed that my black suit was hanging on the door—only it had been modified to fit someone with a perfect hourglass figure. It also had some cut-out design on the lapels. So it was a bit different from my suit.
I’m not sure what happened from there…..I started dreaming about my fish. I had a tank set up only it didn’t have just my goldfish….it had a gray—almost white catfish, as well as a blue lobster. But the tank was weird. It was like a huge expanse—there was no scenery—only white background, the greenish tint of the aquarium glass, the black molding of the tank, the brick red gravel, and me. It was like we were surrounded by a great white nothingness. Maybe it was more like a long expanse of beach…
I remember finding this worm looking thing floating in the tank—it was yellow and it turned out to be a tiny lace seahorse that kept stretching out and curling up. I was afraid something in my tank would eat it. Somehow the tank tipped over and the fish were lying on this red sand beach—only there were no waves and no water that I could see. I remember looking at the tipped tank and realizing my fish were all going to die—and how was I to find the small seahorse? I can see the fish lying there—especially my two large black moors—gills pumping, trying to get as much life out of the air as they could.
I tipped the tank up and filled it with water (from who knows where). I picked up each fish and placed it back in the tank and was able to find the seahorse. I remember thinking I need to get my betta into a different tank so I can put the seahorse in the breeder tank so I guess my betta was there too.
remember looking in the tank again and finding a large white/silver floating thing. It started to sink and I thought it was a dead fish. When I pulled it out of the tank it turned out to be some sort of weird fish food—wrapped in silver plastic shaped like a fish. It had a blue and orange label on it with a fish symbol. I remember reading the label and it said that I could leave it in the tank without worrying about having it grow fungus---it had large amounts of glucose in it that prevented fungus growth. I remember thinking that didn’t make any sense—wouldn’t sugar encourage fungus & algae growth? Anyway, when I opened the package and ripped some of the food up, it had the consistency of bread. I almost ate some but refrained realizing it was fish food—yuck…….I fed some to my black moors and made sure the catfish and lobster got some, but there was another crustacean in there that had all the arms for feeding—it didn’t look like a crab though—more like a sentinel from the Matrix.
Somehow I ended up walking gray brick streets—they reminded me of this one place in Ireland that had concrete pillars that lined the sidewalk. I was walking to this caged area—I think I had the tank under my arm. It had shrunken considerably. I walked up to the fencing and wondered how we were going to get the…the what?….I can’t remember what was beyond the fence—it was all white and fuzzy again.
It was like I was seeing the shadows of everything around me and not the actual people. It was like I was two people at the same time—I was twins or something—back in the school girl uniform.
No need to really analyze this one. It's been too long to try to figure out what was going through my head. Feel free to comment though.....


0 comments:
Post a Comment