Dream•sync

...where I attempt to synchronize my latest dreams...
...with my current reality...

 Hello again.....I've got precious little time to do this today....lunch is over and it's hiccuped on me so I'm having to retype a lot of the stuff I had in here already.....Valentine's Day was nice---went out to dinner with some friends which beat sitting at home, unpacking....anyway had a freaky dream the night of the 13th......

Dad and I were at Ridge, in the old church building. It was dark, almost a twilight dark blue hue over everything....some guys came up on my dad and shot him in the shoulder. Dad fired back as he went down and took out the one guy. I grabbed Dad’s long barrel rifle and shot the other guy about to kill me twice and he went down.

I went to Dad and we put a bandage on his left shoulder where the bullet had gone clean through and made him a sling. Then I put latex gloves on and cleaned all my prints off the gun and moved the bodies. This happened in the coat room above the step to the fellowship hall in the basement. I stuffed one of the guys in the corner rack right by the stair going up. The other one was left on the ground. Dad said that we should grab some supplies and make for the woods because they would think that he had killed them in cold blood. I thought that was foolish and that we should wait for the cops and explain what happened.

Needless to say I followed my dad’s instructions and we went to the woods. We were sitting on wet partially rotted tree stumps in the wet woods when someone came and found us and told us that the police were at the building. I was suddenly looking at the coroner putting the body on the floor on a stretcher and taking it up the stairs, walking by the other body stuffed in the closet without noticing it. The weird part was they hadn’t turned on any lights. And the bodies—the skin was almost glowing whitish blue...an unearthly hue, and there was no blood.

Then I was back in the woods with dad and he said we should turn ourselves in. I told him that I should take the heat because they would see it as self defense in my case. He agreed and I remember sitting in the police station with cuff on thinking that I was going to get off completely clean. They had the cuffs on for procedure; I was getting off with self defense. It was obvious.

So read and analyze then give me your insight  Gotta run...lots of work to do before tonight....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Author

My photo
Jesus paid it all, All to Him I owe; Sin had left a crimson stain, He washed it white as snow.

Lux et Veritas

But I will hope continually
and will praise you
yet more and more.
My mouth will tell of your righteous acts,
of your deeds of salvation
all the day,
for their number
is past my knowledge.
With the mighty deeds of the Lord GOD I will come;
I will remind them of your righteousness, yours alone.


Psalm 71: 14-16

Subscribe via email




Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers