Dream•sync

...where I attempt to synchronize my latest dreams...
...with my current reality...

What a night   it was girls night at Kristin's and I am wiped out.  I ended up doing everyone's nails---yes--I did nails and even Stephanie's.  We stayed up till 2 I think (I'd rather not know---I've got a killer headache).  Great times talking about life...and eating chocolate and such.

So in the next few hours I will be finalizing the craft for tonight.  Steph and I and a few other girls are going to be watching the Young Married's kids tonight so they can have a break and celebrate Valentine's Day without the kids around. Should be a nice change for an evening.  Definitely be a different Saturday night for me---but good.  It's a comfort to know that while we might be having some 'fun' with the kids that they're parents will get a time of emotional/physical and spiritual rest.  Everyone needs that now and again.

So....without further adieu...I've got to finish the craft.....

I'm praying that the aspirin kicks in......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Author

My photo
Jesus paid it all, All to Him I owe; Sin had left a crimson stain, He washed it white as snow.

Lux et Veritas

But I will hope continually
and will praise you
yet more and more.
My mouth will tell of your righteous acts,
of your deeds of salvation
all the day,
for their number
is past my knowledge.
With the mighty deeds of the Lord GOD I will come;
I will remind them of your righteousness, yours alone.


Psalm 71: 14-16

Subscribe via email




Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers